Please check the condition of your parcel on delivery prior to signing for acceptance. In the event that goods are missing or damaged on arrival please specify against your signature and inform us immediately, within 3 working days, otherwise no claim can be considered.
Refunds or exchanges are made in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Under this regulation you have 14 days from the day following receipt of your goods to return them. If you wish to return an item you do so at your own expense (unless the item is faulty); the item must be unused and in its original condition (including all tags attached). This does not affect your statutory rights.
The following is a quick guide to our returns policy:
• You have 28 days to return a non-sale item to us; items must be in their original packaging, unworn and not damaged. A full refund or exchange will be given.
• You have 14 days to return a sale item to us for a full refund; you then have a further 7 days in which you can return the item but no refund can be given - you will be offered either an exchange or credit note (valid for 12 months).
• If an item is faulty on arrival you have 14 days in which to contact us for a full refund or exchange. If an item is faulty you will be sent a postage label to return the item to us at no expense to yourself. Please contact us to advise of the fault and request a postage label. We regret we cannot reimburse your postage costs if you choose not to use a pre-paid label. Items deemed faulty after this period will be dealt with on a case by case basis in consultation with manufacturers.
• If a parcel looks damaged on arrival do not sign for it; instead refuse the parcel as damaged during posting.
• We offer an extended period of returns at Christmas for goods purchased as Christmas presents. Last return date for Christmas presents is January 14th.
If you wish to return an item after these periods you must seek authorisation in writing by email.
You must make your own arrangements to return goods to us and all postage costs are to be covered by you unless the goods are deemed faulty. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage as Horse Direct cannot be held responsible for any items lost during transit back to us. There will be a returns form in with your parcel, please fill this in so we know how to process your return. You will be refunded the full value of the goods purchased. If your original order qualified for free delivery (value over £50) but the returned item brings the value of your order below £50 a carriage charge of £4.95 will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to return an item please email email@example.com and post it to:
Heddon on the Wall
Goods returned under complaint will not be accepted unless clean and dry. Health & Safety Act 1972.